NOTA BENE:
Every "political marks" here are ABSOLUTLY NOT propaganda stuffs. They are here only for historical purpose. Only to remember us the tragedies of our history.

venerdì 10 febbraio 2017

IL-2 Clod Bf-109 E3 Galland Summer 1940

This was a very particular work. As for the Spitfire the 109 is another warbird that I really like.
And until now I hadn't done any skin for Clod about the Messerschmitt's fighter, so I took inspiration by a Tamiya model that I'm looking forward to buy.
I also wanted to see the difference in quality with a 4096 pixels BMP image instead the standard the 2048 JPG that I usually use for Clod.
I started with the standard 2048 Checkmysix's template (as always thanks for your work) but because of the camouflage and the new size I had to redone my template from scratch.
Was a pretty nice work especially from the emblem on the side that I made it using reference images found on web, using a better process than the one that I used for my Stukas skins. This time I use the paths tool instead of doing it by hand.
This is a historical skin representing the 109 flown by Galland in August 1940.
I've included nazi markings only for historical purposes.
However I included a version without it.

You will find 4 different skins. 
2 are the 4096 BMP skins (W has nazi markings)
2 are standard 2048 JPG skins (W has nazi markings)

Hope you like it. Let me know if you have suggestions about it.
Enjoy it!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento